KS Cake Design cakes are baked fresh in small batches, hand crafted and tailored to the requirements of each individual client. A great deal of care and attention is taken to ensure all creations look impressive as a centrepiece of edible art and lasting memory of your special occasion, and taste wonderful too!All standard height cakes contain three layers of cake and two layers of filling, which can be increased when required.
Double barrelled cakes are also available – one cake: two ways! These feature two (or more! Depending on the height of the cake) flavours within one cake tier, separated by a cake board to make cutting easy.
All cakes are filled with a complimenting flavour of buttercream and white chocolate ganache is used as a standard covering for all fondant covered creations.
- Vanilla (with vanilla buttercream as standard but other fillings can be made instead, also goes well with jam)
- Vanilla and raspberry
- Cookies and cream (based on vanilla sponge, with crushed Oreo cookies)
- Dark chocolate mud (goes well with many fillings such as chocolate, vanilla, mint, hazelnut ..)
- White chocolate mud
- White chocolate mud and raspberry
- Lemon or orange zest
- Chocolate orange – light chocolate sponge with orange syrup and chocolate buttercream
OR orange sponge with chocolate buttercream
- Red velvet
- Fruit (a lighter version of a traditional fruit recipe)
- Red wine raspberry
- Peanut butter
- Cinnamon roll
- Pumpkin spice
- Black forest
“It looked amazing and tasted like heaven”